Competitive - plus excellent benefits
- 40 hours per week, working 5 out of 7 days including evenings and weekends
As our Golf course Mechanic, you will be a vital part of Golf at Goodwood. You will be responsible for performing preventative maintenance and repair work.
Repairs will include golf course, gardens, grounds equipment, including tractors, riding / hand mowers, and various hand-held machinery.
Keeping all equipment operable and properly sharpened, helps to keep the courses a the top of their game.
Golf At Goodwood boasts two championship golf courses as well as a private members club and a first-rate golf Academy. Our facilities, people and variation of customer makes Golf at Goodwood an exceptional golfing destination.
What you’ll have:
- Positive and friendly with a “can do attitude”
- Professionalism with a passion for what you do
- Attention to detail
- Highly organised
- Available to work early hours
- Good communication skills
- Hold a full driver’s licence
- Experience in a similar role, knowledge of Fluid hydraulics, petrol / diesel and grinding and maintenance activities is desirable
What you’ll get:
- A company pension with employer contributions
- Discounted products from across the Estate
- Free Gym and Health Club Membership
- A health cash plan and access to a comprehensive wellbeing package
- Event tickets to our motorsport and horseracing events
- Company Bonus Scheme